Friday, June 12, 2009

My Free Classified Ad Experience

I would like to share my experience that I had with Stumblehere. I first heard about this free classified ads website through some of my friends who have had success in selling their items, especially when using the free ad syndication option. Because of my past problems in selling items online with other classified ads websites, I was skeptical about trying again, but decided to try it.

I found Stumblehere's website to be simple, organized and straightforward. Our garage is full of bicycles and other items that we don't need a
ymore; we have wanted to get rid of them but we haven't had the time to get around to it. Recently, I decided to start off by posting one of my bicycles on Stumblehere with the classified ad syndication option. It was easy to do and it only cost me a few dollars; this was an incredible offer considering all of the advantages of ad syndication.

I started off by creating a new classified ad. Then by using the power of classified ad syndication I was able to have my ad posted on numerous websites all at once rather than spending hours posting my ad on individual sites. So, it not only saved me money, it also saved me valuable time.

Shortly after posting my ad, I already had people inquiring about my bicycle. I sold it in a couple of days to a young college student in a nearby city. Since I have sold my bicycle, I have posted many other items from my cluttered garage on Stumblehere and nearly every item has sold! I just wanted to take this time to express my appreciation of this wonderful free classified ads website.

I am very pleased with the short amount of time that it has taken to sell my used items that I don't use or need anymore. Just as my friends did with me, I will refer my friends and relatives to Stumblehere.

Online Classified Ad Syndication. Hal Johnson shares his experience using free classified ads from http://stumblehere.com.